Friday, July 18, 2014

MAC Cosmetics Lorde Pure Heroine Lipstick Review

Hey Guys! Today I finally got my MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in "Pure Heroine" from the Collaboration they did with Pop Sensation Lorde. This is a limited edition Lipstick inspired by Lorde's trade mark Plum lips. The color is a rich plum color with a matte finish. Like most MAC lipsticks, this one has a velvety soft feel which I really love. This color is very deep So it's not the most wearable color. I love plum berry lips and yet this is a deeper color than what I'm used to.

This would be a really great color for the up coming seasons Fall and Winter. Usually plum color lipsticks are very popular for that time of the year, and I can really see myself rocking this color all winter long. With a nude Eye it would really look great. I wouldn't wear this Lipstick with bright eyeshadows, I think it would be a little too much.
















































Here's a swatch of this lipstick. As you can see, it is a very deep plum color that can definitely be build up as while applying. Now I just need to find a lipgloss that could match it.


























Over all it's a gorgeous lipstick and I really Loved it, just like all my MAC lipsticks. It's the perfect winter color. You can create many edgy and sultry looks with this lipstick so it's a most have.

Shop
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl

1 comment:

  1. Wow although I'd never feel right wearing a bold colour on my lips it does look really great! I really love Mac lipstics, their consistency, colour and wear time never dissapoints x)
    xx
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete